If you feel you would like to speak to us informally, or would like to make a formal referral, we would love to hear from you.

For details of the services we offer, please click here.

To download a referral form for CandYP or Bouncing Back click here.

Consent from the child's parent or other significant adult must be obtained before referring in to our services.

We also accept self-referrals from parents or guardians.

If you wish to contact Haven to discuss our services, our contact details are available here.